Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Blustery Day

It's a blustery rainy day here in Vegas, both outside and in spirits....

Tripp has been gone since last Sunday morning and was scheduled to arrive home this morning at 10:30. His plane has mechanical difficulties and is stuck in Cleveland. He's been there for hours and looks to be there for many more. I have a sinking feeling he won't be making it home today at all. Our family just isn't quite the same without the Daddy.

The girls and I got stuck in a downpour while leaving Albertson's early this morning. Luckily, I let them ride in the car shopping cart so they remained dry but I was soaked. Not the greatest way to start out a Saturday morning.

Papa treated us girls and Lindsay, Wes and Nate to Cafe Rio and custard last night, which was a nice treat (thanks again Dad). But today it's turning out to be a blustery, blustery day.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Ah man. That's the worst when you look forward to the minute they are going to walk in the door .... and then it doesn't happen! Hope he makes it home SOON.

Last night was fun. and yummy.

The Luke Family said...

Ali, I am sure you are the one updating this, I am not sure if you remember me, but I found you guys through Britney's blog! The kids are getting so big!! Hope all is well!