Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Letter From Daisy

Dear Friends and Family-

This is more of a public service announcement...just wanted to let you all know that I am a total stinker and have been for the last two weeks. I pretty much grouch, whine and cry most of the time with my overall goal being to drive my mom to the brink of insanity. It's working.

I've decided not to tell her why I have turned into such a pill but instead allow her and everyone around us to enjoy my new personality. But don't worry, my mom is okay. Just when she looks like she is going to break, I let her kiss my squishy cheeks or flash her one of my best bucky beaver smiles.

So, if you want to see the Daisy you know and love, you might want to stay clear of our house for awhile. However, if you'd like to see disaster in the form of a baby, come on by!

Yours truly-

Daisy Elizabeth Thompson
Age, nearly 14 months

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Dear Daisy ~

You and I should hang out more. It sounds like you are as grumpy as me.

Love,
Nate

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Dear Daisy - Do you need a mama thom hug to feel better and make mommy feel better to. LOVE YOU. Maybe it is more teething. It is always good to blame it on something, we can do nothing about.