Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Three Cheers...

Three cheers for Lindsay! Not only does she have an amazing camera but she actually uses it regularly. If we didn't have to replace the dishwasher, I'd be researching my new camera right now!

Thanks Linds for sharing all your great Newport photos (thanks to Sam too for stepping in behind the camera from time to time).























4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

You are welcome. It sure helps when all the kiddos are so cute!

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

Anonymous said...

hello, ı am from turkey. the kids are so cute. their smiles are like angels.

Tina said...

Looks like such a great time. I love the beach the sun and Disneyland and spending time with my kids and Grandkids. Nicole is going down next month for a week and her boys are way excited. Love all the pictures they are worth more than a 1,000 words sometimes.