Daisy is 6 months old today. She is still a tiny little peanut but added organic brown rice cereal and organic peas to her repertoire this month so maybe she will start filling out a little. She has the greatest smile we've ever seen. She uses her entire face and her chubby little cheeks just light up. She definitely sends warm and fuzzies with each and every grin.
She is officially done with the swing but is enjoying her toy saucer (what Lindsay refers to as the "Ring of Joy"). She is starting to enjoy bath time a little more (she's stopped screaming at the top of her lungs each and every time she gets in the tub) and puts everything she can in her mouth.
We all love the little caboose in our family. She is a ray of sunshine in a family with a stinker older brother and a fiesty/sassy older sister.
Below are a series of photos I took today trying to get the 6 month shot.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Daisy
at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I love that little girl. Her smile is seriously the best I've ever seen on a little one. Especially with those cheeks!
We love you Daisers!
Happy 6 month-old birthday. She is just "PRECIOUS". Loved those pictures. Keep up the good work on "blogging", Ali, as we need encouragement to do the same. Love you all
Daisy is absolutely adorable, I love the rapid snapshots.
Wow! Has it really been six months already! She's such a cutie! She looks alot like her sister...minus the hair!
She is adorable! I hope you all enjoy the lemonade stand. We still have ours and will probably use it again this summer at some point! I can't wait to read all about it!
So cute can't wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment