Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend in Cedar City

After Kyle's game on Saturday, we loaded up the car and headed to Cedar City for a weekend with Mamathom, Papathom and Trey. The weather was cold but the kids loved playing in the snow. Daisy got lots of cuddles from her Grandma and we all had a nice time hanging out together.

Our hotel had a pool so Tripp, Kyle, Abbie, Mamathom & Papathom took a dip shortly after we got into town.



Abbie on Saturday with her cousin Trey. She had a long day and was pretty pooped. I think the condition of the fro says it all.

Monday we all went to Pizza Factory (our Cedar City favorite) before hitting the road.


After a morning in the snow and a tummy full of Pizza Factory, Abbie snuggled up with blankie & Kitty and a movie for the ride home.
Check out the fun Kyle & Abbie had with Mamathom Monday morning in the snow~

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. I especially love the first one with Kyle & Abbie in the snow & of Abbie in a bikini.

I didn't know you guys went up there! How fun.

510Jen said...

I love that Abbie got to play in the snow. My kids love it until they realize it is freezing. I didn't know you had family in Cedar City. I bet it was fun to get away for a bit.

I love Abbies cat I am tempted to get A one.

BTW Daisy is the cutest name.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Sure enjoyed having you here. It was a fun-filled weekend. Thanks for taking time for us. Love you.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Looked like loads of fun!!! Saige already misses the snow but loved looking at the pictures of Kyle and Abbie playing in it.

Tina said...

How great it is two have the best of two worlds. Snow just a few hours away and Vegas with it's warm weather. The pictures are great and Abbie and Kyle look like they love the white stuff. Daisy looks like she is growing and changing. I love Abbie fro