Abbie has been wanting to cut her hair like Kit, the American Girl doll. This morning, I showed her what we would have to do for her hair to look like Kit's (a short, a-line bob), with a round brush and a flat iron. She is going to keep her long hair (she didn't like the hot dryer). But then Daisy decided she wanted straight hair too so I just flat ironed hers from curly...not too hard when their hair is long.
We made a deal, if they keep it longer, I will promise to make it straight every once in awhile it they want to (without the round brush and blowdryer) but we would leave it curly and maintenance free most of the time. They say they want to be like Aunt Sam...not a bad option. She is a stunner....

3 comments:
Holy smokes - they look great! They always look adorable [i love their curls] but they look really different with straight hair. At least to me!
Wow...never realized how long their hair really was. They look very cute, but I am jealous of the curls.
Their hair looks so long! But I myself am a fan of their curly locks... and i'm glad they want to be like me... guess I wont be cutting my hair short any time soon :)
Post a Comment