We've had a busy few weeks. I'm convinced that May is the new December. With all the craziness going on, we did manage to sneak in some fun last week.... Abbie's spring dance recital was Tuesday night. She was all smiles and excitement until she actually got near the stage. The crowd terrifies her. She didn't go out for the first dance and went out for the second but left the stage in tears before the music started. Poor little marshmallow heart. She looked festive and had fun with Ruby so we are concentrating on that.
We took the kids to the public pool Friday afternoon for a couple of hours. It's their favorite and we especially enjoyed having Tripp join us. I got sick Friday afternoon and thank goodness for the Butler Family. They invited Abbie & Daisy over for the evening while Tripp & Kyle attended a meeting and I was in bed.
Saturday morning we hit the library summer reading program party then off to Grandma & Papa's for swimming and lunch.
The kids got to spend some time with their cousin's this week. Thursday afternoon Isabelle came to play with the girls and they couldn't have had a better time. Saturday night Kyle and Tripp went to play video games with Paul, Seth and Cooper. Paul provided treats for the night and Kyle came home asking for new video games so he must have had a great time.
This week begins official "Summer Break". Kyle heads off to scout camp tomorrow morning and the girls begin swim lessons. I guess summer is really here...

2 comments:
Those Smores looked really good, I think I need to go camping soon.
Thanks for that wonderful update and those pictures. Enjoy every one of them. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment