This afternoon I decided to take the girls to the District this evening for a small picnic and a ride on the carousel. They always want to ride it and with Tripp out of town and Kyle visiting his mom we had nothing stopping us. I got in touch with Lindsay and Sam and both were interested in joining in. I got there a little early with the girls for a picnic. They loved playing on the grass, lounging on the blanket and dreaming about which animal they were going to ride. Then everyone joined us and we headed to the carousel. My girls were all smiles (they've been a little blue lately with daddy, Kyle and Ruby all away).
Friday, June 25, 2010
Evening At the District
at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the invite! It was fun spending the evening with the sisters and kids!
ain't that the truth?
Glad you guys had such a fun night with the aunties and cousins.
Post a Comment