Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Soccer

Spring soccer season is in full swing. Kyle started practicing a few weeks ago. This photo was taken at his first game last Saturday. He is playing with the Eagles for the ?th time. I've lost track of how many seasons Kyle has been playing soccer now.


If you are interested in catching him in action, here is the 2010 game schedule. All his games are at Anthem Hills Park.

Saturday, March 20th - 10 a.m.
Saturday, March 27th - 10 a.m.
Saturday, April 10th - 3:20 p.m.
Saturday, April 17th - 3:20 p.m.
Saturday, May 1st - 10 a.m.
Saturday, May 8th - 10 a.m.
Saturday, May 15th - 10 a.m.
Monday, May 17th - 7:15 p.m.

On a separate note, the girls are outside playing in the backyard while I type this post and finish dinner. I just noticed Daisy walking by with my brand new basil plant. Hmmmm. I don't think she will do it much harm but I don't want her getting in the habit of carrying my plants all over the yard. Thank goodness Trader Joe's had a ton...she looks to funny to stop.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Thanks for posting his schedule! We'll come to a game, soon!

Sammy said...

thats a great picture of kyle!