We never thought little Daisy would be holding that 11 month card but she is closer to 12m than she is to 11m now! She is just getting so big we can't believe it. Well, except her feet. She is still sporting the 3-6 month shoes I had to buy so that she wouldn't have cold toes.
She loves to smile and laugh...so happy. I bought an extra blanky just in case I lost hers but she just adopted it too so now she is a two fisted blanky lover at night. We think she has the cutest little bucky beaver teeth in town. She definitely knows her daddy and smiles and laughs when he comes home from work...so happy to see him.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Hey Guys, I'm Getting Big!
at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is a little doll and can't wait to see her this weekend. Love you guys.
So cute, I absolutely love the Beaver teeth and big smile. Can't wait to stop and say "Hi" on our way to Cedar for Thanksgiving.
She is so cute I can't believe she is almost one
Post a Comment