Sorry everyone, but I failed to take photos the week Emma was here. The majority of the things we did were during the day and with two small girls, pulling out the camera wasn't super convenient. I meant to get a photo on Sunday of Emma with Abbie and Daisy before church but we were rushing out the door to pick up Kyle so that he could come with us and I forgot. That, I am truly bummed about.
Anyhoo, here is a short synopsis of the week's activities:
Monday: Went to my parent's house for a swim and BBQ. Other extended family joined us...Allan, Kara, Gerry, Hallene, Danny Marz & Family.
Tuesday: Shopping and lunch (well, Lindsay, Dana & I lunched while Emma continued to shop) at Town Square and movies that night with Tripp, LJ & Wes (we saw Batman).
Wednesday: Barbara watched the girls for me so Emma and I went to lunch, a used bookshop, the Conservatory at the Bellagio and Nordstrom.
Thursday: Another round at Town Square and dinner and Mamma Mia! that evening.
Friday: Not much...errands, Cafe Rio. Emma started her Gilmore Girls marathon.
Saturday: Met Tara for tea and Lindsay for pottery painting. Pizza and more Gilmore Girls at home.
Sunday: Church and goodbyes
I'm so glad she came to visit. When I took Abbie to the bathroom at church on Sunday she told me that when Emma left she was going to cry and cry. We all miss her already. Kyle was/is fascinated that she came for a whole week and he basically missed the whole thing.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
No Photos
at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She had a wonderful time and sounds like it was jam packed with lots of fun things to do and people to get to know better. Thanks so much for having her it was so good for her to get away. Love Aunt Tina
Thanks for letting me be a part of your fun week! It was great having Emma here!
I'm on a Gilmore Girls kick too! As soon as I finish putting away laundry, another disc is going in. Thank goodness for Stars Hollow.
I am so glad that Abbie had a good time with Emma. It was good to see the kids for a couple hours on our way back home.
Post a Comment