We can't believe how quickly times goes by but Daisy is already 7 months old. She loves her cereal and eats a variety of veggies as well. She gets to move onto fruit next week. She loves to snuggle with her blanky at bedtime which truly makes her a Marz girl. Although still a tiny peanut (her cousin Garrett is 5/6 weeks younger and probably 4+ pounds bigger) her legs are chunky so I know she isn't starving. She sits up well and is enjoying her toys.
Abbie and Daisy are totally enamored with one another. Abbie can be a little overwhelming but when she walks into the nursery, Daisy squirms around to see her and won't take her eyes off her big sis.
These are Abbie's 4th of July flip flops. Her friend Ruby gave them to her before we left town a couple of weeks ago. Abbie loves them. All I have to say is thank goodness for friends.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
7 Months Old
Never, in a million years, would I have made these (I don't even let my kids wear flip flops!) but Abbie totally loves walking around the house in them. The first thing she did when getting out of bed this morning was ask to wear her blue flip flops. Second question, what color are Ruby's. So, a huge thanks to Nikki for thinking about Abbie when making her kids flip flops. I guess that is what friends are for.
at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love those tiny, tan toes!
xoxonikandfam
Cute little feet cute little flip flops. Love the picture of the two little girls they are going to be the best of friends.
Oh my gosh...those are darling!
We need to get together soon. It has been forever since I have seen the kiddies.
Cute sandals, but my favorite is the two girls together.
OH we miss you guys !!!
The girls are SO CUTE together !!!
Post a Comment