Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can she really be MY daughter?????

To say that Abbie loves to talk on the phone is an understatement. She calls her dad and her grandpa regularly along with grandmas, aunts, uncles and friends. She has been asking me to call Tara for weeks now but I was pretty sure we would get voicemail and Abbie isn't so great with voicemail so I've been putting it off. I finally agreed to let her today...who knows if Aunt Tara understood the message at all.

When Kyle is visiting his mom, he calls her almost daily and she talks and talks to him. Who knows if either of them really understand what the other person is saying but it definitely peaked her interest in the telephone. So if you get a random phonecall from a squeaky little voice, it's Abbie...she loves you.

4 comments:

Tina said...

This is so totally cute. I love my phone calls from Amaya, she will usually talk and talk and I love it considering she is so far away. Now Collin on the other hand doesn't care much for the phone it's Hi Nana Love ya Nana Bye

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We enjoyed the surprise phone call from the Abbers the other night. Kendal calls us (or used to) pretty regularly. We like it! She can always call us. :)

Tracy said...

Hi Ali-I love seeing all the pictures of the kids! Have to say...I'm jealous of all the summer weather. England has yet to produce! Sophie's doing her best to compete for the "peanut" title...she's determined to stay under 14lbs. I wish we were closer so a visit would be easier, but I'm determined that 2009 is our year to get together...start planning!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Loved that picture.