Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Visit From Lindsay & Nate

Lindsay and Nate came by today to borrow a few things for Uncle Wes. Although we live not too far from one another, I really never see them (I take 100% of the blame for that).

Anyhoo, they came by and the kids played for awhile. Abbie enjoyed serving Lindsay and Nate vegetables but didn't have enough time to sit them down for tea.

Daisy came down just before they left for a snuggle with Aunt Lindsay.


3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I take the blame, too. We can easily fix it by getting together more often! It was fun seeing you guys today.

It will be even more fun with Nate and Daisy are of "real" playing age!

510Jen said...

I wish I lived closer I would come visit too. They are going to love how close in age they are in about a year. You both have such cute kids.

Tina said...

It's crazy how life is so crazy and even though we live just around the corner we don't seem to get together. Leslie, Shauna and I have made a date with the third Monday of every month and we get together for lunch. I'm sure if we didn't do that time would get away from us and we just wouldn't see each other.