Friday, March 7, 2008

Three Months Old

Daisy is three months old today. She is turning into less of a newborn and more of a baby. Here are seven things about Daisy:
*She likes to smile and laugh. I have a hard time getting photos of it (Tripp keeps saying we need a better camera and I think he is right!) but she smiles a giggles quite a bit these days.
*She loves getting loves from her brother and sister.
*She has the same nose, lips, cheeks and chin that Abbie did at her age.
*She has huge, pretty blue eyes. They are getting darker and darker so I know they will turn brown eventually but for now, they are the deepest shade of blue.
*She is generally a pretty happy baby. She loves to be held but will sit and hang out in her chair, swing, stroller or carseat as well.
*She is loved by her big sister. Abbie will tell me when Daisy is sad...even when she causes it. She doesn't like Daisy being sad.
*She is a sweet little baby and an absolute blessing in our home. Even Kyle (who desperately wanted a brother and still does) loves little Daisy to death. Just like her name (after her mom's favorite, the friendly flower), Daisy is a friendly, happy, cheery little daughter/sister to be around.

4 comments:

510Jen said...

She is so cute and getting BIG. If you even have a tiny thought of getting a better camera then DO it you will never regret it.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

She's adorable! She's such a cute and good little baby. I can't wait till she's big enough for she and nate to be buds.

thebutlerfam said...

I love this sweet picture of Daisy! She's getting so BIG!

xoxonikandfam

Tina said...

She does remind me quite a bit of Abbie same nose and mouth for sure. She is adorable