Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Tripp!

Happy Birthday to the very best husband and father in the world. Tripp turned 37 yesterday and although he isn't big on celebrating his birthday, we did get to have dinner at the house with the kids, his parents and my aunt Susie.

Tripp is probably the most selfless person I know. All of his actions are motivated by trying to help others whether that help is emotional, financial or otherwise. He always puts his our family's needs before his own and does the same with his family and my family. He is 100% about family and I appreciate the example he sets for me and our kids.


I am so grateful that my family introduced us. There isn't a more wonderful husband in the world...especially for me. Many people say girls marry men like their fathers and I think in some respects I've done the same....both call their moms almost daily, both try to keep in close contact with their siblings, both put their wife and children first, both always try to do the right thing (even when it isn't popular) and both are smart and a ton of fun.

Happy Birthday Tripp. You are well loved.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We are glad we introduced you, too. :) Tripp is a great brother-in-law and uncle! Happy Birthday, Tripp. We'll have to celebrate with the family soon. Maybe at a steak house?

Tina said...

Ali it sounds like you caught a wonderful guy. Happy Birthday Tripp

CC said...

Happy B-day Tripp....

I love the vote tracker on the baby. I voted Boy....just to let you know....I updated my page you should be happy to know....

Missed the big weekend with the girls, the workaholic I am stayed at the office....but I'd rather spend the money when we can all four be there....I'm suggesting next trip....Jackson, MS.....don't worry, Amy and Kellie aren't on board with that either....ha ha!!!