Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam & Lindsay!!!!!!

Both my sisters, Lindsay and Samantha, were born in June. Sam celebrated in SLC on the 16th and we are going to dinner for Lindsay's birthday tonight. When we were little, the age difference seemed huge. We had fun together but our interests were as different as our ages. Now, it is hard for me to believe that they are 7 1/2 and 9 1/2 years younger than I am. We all live in Vegas now and I enjoy getting to see them regularly. They are both extremely talented and amazingly generous to their nephew and neice. Kyle and Abbie are lucky to have them as aunts. I love them both and am so honored to call them my sisters. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love living by you guys, too. It makes such a big difference living near your neices and nephews & siblings. You get to develop a relationship with them that is nearly impossible if you live far away.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday!

CC said...

That is a fantastic picture of you and your sisters!!! You'll be happy to know I have started designing my blog. It should be up and running in the next week or so.....By the way, I showed my friend Sarah your blog page, because I'm trying to talk her into doing this too so I showed her as an example...she's a designer and thinks your fonts are really good....ha! Take Care!