Abbie and Daisy's spring dance recital was last week. I'm a bit behind on my posts and they have one every year so I thought I might just skip it this time but Aunt Tina sent me a text the day of the show wishing the girls good luck and specifically asking for photos so this one is for Aunt Tina.
It was Daisy's first costume show on the big stage. I thought we might have big problems this year as Abbie didn't dance at all last year due to stage fright and Daisy bailed out of the Christmas show at the last minute but they both did a great job. I'm not going to bore you with details on each photo but they had so much fun learning their "60's dances" and we will be singing "The Locomotion" and "Good Day Sunshine" in particular around here for a long time. It certainly helps that they both have super friends in their classes and that their teacher and her daughter are extra darling. Daddy brought flowers for both girls and their friends and our darling friend Mallory surprised the girls with flowers as well. Now they dress up in their costumes almost every day and just dance around the house...money well spent I guess.





While downloading the photos off Tripp's camera, I noticed that there were several he took months back that never got downloaded. That turkey. I love that he likes to take photos but I guess I'm the official downloader of the family.







1 comments:
Ali,
My name is Chelsea, I noticed your comment on the blog eighteen25, but I couldn't find an email address for you there. I have a daughter named Avery that is 5 and starting Kindergarten this year so maybe they would love to start getting mail from each other. If you'd still like a pen pal for Abbie just send me an email at cyanguez@hotmail.com
Post a Comment