Friday, February 19, 2010

POTD


This little bit of soft, chubby goodness is my new little nephew Ryan, Ryan M. Griffeth to be exact. He was born yesterday and is snugly, and warm and full of goodness. I could have hugged him for hours. But he likes to eat and sadly, I had my own family to attend to (drat).
But now that his family lives a hot, skip and jump away, I can really see him almost any time I want. Like tomorrow.
Baby and mommy are doing great and expect to head home sometime today. I'm sure Lindsay will post all the details soon.
Photos and details on the Olympics to come....

2 comments:

Colette said...

ooohhhhh.... nothing better than snuggling a newborn! Congrats to Lindsey!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Thanks for coming to the hospital today! You are always welcome to come hold a newborn anytime you want. :)