
Our nephew, Trey, is officially checked into the MTC. So long Trey, hello Elder Gormus. He is the first nephew on either side even remotely old enough to serve a mission so we (and everyone in the Thompson family especially) are pretty excited.
Should you or or family want to write a missionary or send treats, our nephew would love it! Tripp's sister, Elizabeth, has posted all the addresses on a website, check out the link on my "Friends and Family" section of this blog marked "Elder Gormus". I know many of you don't have mission age nieces and nephews or other family members so please, please feel free to correspond with ours. He is one of the coolest kids we've ever known and would love to hear from anyone and everyone...kids especially.
As for Tripp and I, we are already planning our 2010 vacation to Uruguay.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Elder Gormus
at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OHHHH - How nice of you to post about Trey. He would be honored. We are SO PROUD of him !!! He would LOVE mail from anyone so write away. I already have this morning! Thanks for your comments and LOVE. We love you too and miss you guys!!!
P.S. I am already saving for my 2010 vacation too !!!
That's exciting! We'll definitely send a package or two his way.
Missionaries are great I've never had one personally but wrote a bunch of Michael's friends and that was the next best thing.
Post a Comment