Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!!!!

That's right! Kyle celebrated his 10th birthday Friday, August 24th. I can't believe how old he is. He spent the first part of the day with his mom but we got to see him for a few minutes when we all went to "Meet the Teacher" at his school. Kyle has Mr. Rosensteel for 4th grade. He seems really fun and for the first time he actually has several friends in his class.

Kyle came home at 4:30 and we went to his favorite pizza place for dinner. Grandma & Grandpa Marz and Aunt Lindsay met us for dinner and presents. We had chocolate cupcakes to top off all the yummy food. Even Abbie got in on the cupcake fun.






After dinner we dropped Abbie off at home and Tripp & I surprised Kyle with tickets to Stomp Out Loud! It was a fun show and Kyle really loved it. He was drumming on everything in sight the entire way home. Hopefully it showed him that an interest in music and keeping up his piano might lead to something really cool someday. He thought the guys in the show were awesome....it could be him someday!

Happy Birthday to the coolest kid I know and the best son/brother a dad, stepmom and sister could ask for. We love you.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Glad I could be a part of his day! Happy birthday, bud. We love you.

Weston said...

Sorry I missed out but I have to say I love that show too. I was drumming the whole way home too. We really liked the newspaper scene! Happy birthday Kyle