Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting Started

A friend of mine has a friend who connected Lindsay and me as sister's through Lindsay's blog. Ironically, this friend of a friend isn't a friend of Lindsay's but Lilly, one of Lindsay's college friends. This got us talking about blogs (I laughed when Lindsay told me she had one) and how handy they were to keep in touch, etc. I was still laughing (yes, unfortunately at her) until she told me that it saves her friends from feeling like they need to call each other all the time to stay in touch or worse, feel guilty when they don't. I was hooked. So a public apology to Lindsay...I don't laugh at you often and this time was definitely unwarrented.

As many of my friends and family know, I really am not one for phone chats. From time to time, great. Regularly....just isn't going to happen. Maybe this will be a way I can keep in touch with some of you since you probably can't remember the last time I picked up the phone to call. Unlike Lindsay, I'm not sure if I will be inclined to post often but I'll do my best. Most of you know that I am very uncomfortable talking about myself so we'll see if this goes for writing as well.

I will try to post some photos soon. We'll see how this goes!!!!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you started one....even if you laughed at me for it. :)

Just a warning...this blogging world can be quite addicting.