Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Four Months Old!!!!!

Daisy turned four months old yesterday. Time really speeds by yet it seems like she has been with our family forever. I really have a hard time remembering now what it was like before Daisy came to join us. She is so fabulous and all four of us love her to death. I'm hoping that when she gets a little bigger, I'll be able to get some better photos of her.

The new playhouse is a hit with Abbie and her friends. Amelia and Charlotte came to play yesterday (photos below) and Ruby came over to play today. I'm sure it won't be nearly as appealing when temperatures hit 100+ but it provides hours of entertainment now.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

The house is definitely a great idea.

That's a cute picture of Daisy. Nate has that onesie too, in blue of course. :)

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Looks like fun, can't wait to come play!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

That is a cute playhouse. I enjoyed seeing it on Sat. when we stopped by for a few minutes, being in Las Vegas for a Peterson wedding. Abbie was so cute and couldn't wait to show me her mail. I sure did get lots of sweet smiles from Daisy. She is growing so fast. Love you.

Tina said...

Daisy is so adorable and it's wonderful that she is such a good baby. I love the little flower in Abbie's hair and a playhouse is every little girls dream.